Friday, May 9, 2014

A Few More pictures

The whole time that Kacey was visiting us I was using his fantastic camera and completely forgot about some pictures I still had on mine. It's a disconnected group, some of which are older, so I've added captions to each for you.

While we were on the dock in Bimini, one afternoon a seagull ended up floating by that had recently died. I'm not sure how he died, but I suspect he flew into a mast or something. The whole time he drifted by our dock, a few of his fellow seagulls kept dipping down to the water, clearly upset by their tone, and attempting to wake him up. They followed him as he floated all the way out to the bay. It was one of the saddest things I've ever seen.







This was from the Dolphin House. This plant was growing out of the wall.

The Dolphin House

Kacey discovers it takes two Dramamine on Gulfstream crossings...

So long to the Bahamian flag till next Winter

No comments: