Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Leave Happier

I have to take a break from your regularly scheduled programming to plug a blog. As way of full disclosure, this blog is my daughter's blog but I'm not plugging it because it's my daughter's, I'm plugging it because she happens also to be a pretty accomplished photographer and has one of those blogs that makes you smile in a day and age when there are few of them. Specifically I'm plugging it because she's participating in a project called 365, where you take one picture every day in order to remember the little things that you might otherwise miss or forget.  A worthy challenge, one I've thought of tackling in the cruising community but have yet to commit to. If you need a smile on your face today, hop on over to leave-happier.com.

I promise you won't be disappointed.


No comments: